Thursday, August 21, 2008

i swear i'd live in your mouth if you wouldn't laugh me right out

i want to kiss you. i want to steal the warmth from your lips and use it to comfort my own. i want to feel your passion and your anger and your hurt and if you feel pain i want to bleed. i want to cease to exist. i want to be a sole pair of lips entangled in yours, a pair of hands holding you down, fingertips that touch everywhere twice. i want to be the breath on your neck, the hint of moistness lining your collar, the shivers sliding down your spine. i want to feel soft and i want to sneak in and build up inside you until its so hard it almost hurts. i want you to swallow me whole. i want to seek refuge in the folds of your tongue and hide between the teeth that make up a perfectly manufactured smile that sells a million empty heartaches a day. i want to take hold of your words, just before they've been said, and keep them all in a jar for myself. i'd sacrifice the world hearing your thoughts if it meant i could wrap myself in your voice, a blanket keeping me protected and warm. you're selfish, you'd try to tell me, but before anyone could hear, i'd weave it right into my skin. i don't care what the words mean, as long as they're mine, i'm dependent on hearing you talk. i get sick to my stomach when i just think of your name, bursts of flame dancing over my bones. even when you're inside me, i can't get you close enough, i need to push you under my skin. i'll never understand you unless i become you, but you don't understand either, you just keep whispering iloveyou iloveyou iloveyou.

No comments: